CREAM OF CORN SOUP
Michael P Clive
DATE: Monday, July 23rd, 2012
Ingredients1 can (398ml) creamed corn
1 can (398ml) of water
1 pkg (300g) Sunrise Soft Tofu or Soyganic Soft Tofu
Â½ pkg (100g) Soyganic Smoked Tofu Oil for frying (option: canola oil)
1. Blend tofu in a mixer
2. Add blended tofu, can of creamed corn and one can of water into a pot.
3. Heat on medium low heat until hot, stirring occasionally to prevent burning on the bottom.
4. While soup mixture is heating, dice Smoked Tofu into small Â¼ inch cubes.
5. Place cubes into a frying pan with a bit of oil.
6. Pan-fry cubes until golden brown and crispy.
7. Sprinkle Smoked Tofu cubes on soup and serve warm.