Michael P Clive
DATE: Monday, July 23rd, 2012
Ingredients1 pkg (2 x 150g) Sunrise Coconut Tofu Dessert
Â½ cup margarine
1 cup + 1 tsp sugar
Â¼ tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking powder
Â¼ tsp. baking soda
1 Â¾ cup flour
1 cup desiccated coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix all ingredients (except for the 1 tsp of sugar) together until well blended â€“ approx. 1 minute.
3. Pour into an 8x8 greased and floured pan.
4. Sprinkle reserved 1 tsp sugar on top
5. Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. â€¨
6. Cool and serve. Sprinkle with some shredded coconut for a decorative touch (if desired).