OH-MY Dijon Chicken Skewers with Creamy Dill Dipping Sauce
From Enerjive Media
DATE: Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips (1-inch x 2â€“inch)
2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
4 bars (88g) enerjiveâ„¢ Oh-MY! Original Quinoa Snack Crisp, finely chopped in food
processor to resemble bread crumbs
12 bamboo skewers, soaked in water
Dill Dipping Sauce
Creamy yet Dairy FREE!
Â½ cup cashew butter
2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 tsp. sea salt
2 tbsp. fresh dill, minced
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Brush each piece of chicken with Dijon mustard, then coat in enerjiveâ„¢ Quinoa
Snack Crisp crumbs
3. Insert skewer and place on parchment -lined baking sheet.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and no longer pink in the middle.
5. Serve with dipping sauce.
1. Place cashews butter, water, lemon juice, and sea salt in a high speed blender
and blend until smooth.
2. Transfer mixture into a bowl and stir in fresh dill.
3. Enjoy with Crispy enerjiveâ„¢ OH-MY Dijon Chicken Skewers.
TIP: Use enerjiveâ„¢ Oh-MY! Original Quinoa Snack Crisp crumbs as a breading for any of your favorite meats, zucchini sticks, or onion rings.