Cadbury Cream Cookie Cups
DATE: Wednesday, April 4th, 2012
- Â½ Cup light corn syrup
- Â¼ Cup salted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Cups powdered sugar
- Yellow food coloring
- Prepare your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough. Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray and add about 3 Tablespoons of dough to each muffin well. Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden. Let cool 15 minutes in the pan. The middle will sink in. To help it along you can press a small glass (or spice jar) into the well to create a cookie cup.
- While the cookies are warm but firm use the tips of your fingers to gently twist the cookie cups up and out of the pan. Let cool completely.
- In the bowl of your mixer combine corn syrup, butter, and vanilla until smooth. Slowly add powdered sugar and mix until incorporated.
- Remove about 1/3 of the cream and dye with yellow food coloring.
- Pour white cream into the cookie cups. Finish off with a small drop of yellow cream.
- Yield 12 cookie cups