Skordalia (Greek potato dip)
From Foodland Ontario
DATE: Thursday, December 29th, 2011
- 2 medium peeled Ontario Potatoes
- 3 to 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Ontario Apple Cider or white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) olive oil
- In small saucepan, cook Potatoes for 20 min. or until well done; drain.
- Beat potatoes with garlic, salt and Apple Cider or white wine vinegar, until smooth
- Gradually beat in olive oil.
- Garnish with paprika or minced parsley.
- Serve with pita crisps, bread sticks or raw Ontario vegetables for dipping