Almond-Cranberry Cacao Chip Cookies
DATE: Thursday, October 20th, 2011
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- Â¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 Â½ cups almond meal (ground almonds)
- Â¼ cup organic dried cranberries, chopped up into small pieces
- Â¼ cup cacao nibs
- Stir together all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Roll into small balls and place on a serving tray.
- Use a fork to press balls into a flattened cookie, so they look like peanut butter cookies.
- Serve right away or freeze for an hour or so
- Will keep for a few weeks in the fridge or freezer
- Thaw for 5 minutes before eating