Hawaiian Grilled Chicken Breast With Fresh Mango Chutney
DATE: Thursday, June 9th, 2011
Hawaiian Grilled Chicken Breast
- 1 Bottle Braggs Organic Hawaiian Marinade and Dressing
- 2 Small Boneless Skinless Local Chicken Breast.
- 4 Pineapple rings brushed with a little oil.
- 2 Small Sweet Onions cut into 1" thick rings brushed with a little oil.
- Mixed Fresh Ontario Greens.
Fresh Mango Chutney
- 2 Large ripe mangos peeled and diced finely.
- 1/2 small Jalapeno pepper seeded and finely diced.
- 2 tsp organic sugar
- 3 tsp cider Braggs Cider vinegar.
- 4 tsp olive oil.1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint. salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breast in a bowl.
- Pour enough Braggs Salad Dressing Marinade over the chicken to nicely coat.
- Turn chicken over in marinade a couple of times.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinade at least one hour or longer.
- Take chicken out of fridge and bring to room temp.
- Heat up BBQ or indoor grill.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Place on grill and cook until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. Remove from grill.
- If room allows grill pineapple and onion at the same time.
- Grill until lightly browned.
- Cut chicken, pineapple and onion into bite size pieces. Arrange fresh greens on plate.
- Nicely place chicken, onions and pineapple on top of greens.
- Pour a nice drizzling of Braggs Hawaiian Dressing over the salad.
- Serve Fresh Mango Chutney on the side.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.