Vinney White - Gambas al Pil-Pil (Sizzling Hot Chili Shrimp)
DATE: Friday, December 3rd, 2010
- 8 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 JalapeĆ±o peppers
- Pinch paprika
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Heat oil in medium skillet over high heat. Add garlic, and chopped jalapeĆ±o peppers. Get really hot.
- Place shrimp in the mix and retain a high heat.
- Add shrimp; stir until just cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish with the oil.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
- Eat with French bread and salad.