Ham, Smoked Cheddar and Asparagus Breakfast Strata
From Victoria Desserts
DATE: Tuesday, December 22nd, 2009
- Â½ loaf of day old Italian bread cut into pieces or left over stuffing
- 1 cup diced Ham
- 1 cup asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces
- Â½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- Salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg
- Layer bread, ham, asparagus and cheese, then add Egg Mixture
- Bake at 350F for about 1 hour.
- It should be puffy and golden brown!
- Let cool for 10 minutes and remove from pan.
- Cut and serve!