A Date with Cranberry Baked Brie
From Major Craig's
DATE: Tuesday, September 22nd, 2009
- 1 Brie Wheel
- 1 jar of Major Craigâ€™s A Date with Cranberry
- 1 ounce brown sugar
- Cut off the brine (outer waxy layer) on one flat side of the Brie.
- Place Brie in baker with cut side up.
- Spoon on a generous amount of Major Craigâ€™s A Date with Cranberry Chutney
- Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over the top
- Pre-heat the oven to 350degrees. Place the Brie baker in the oven, uncovered, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Using oven mitts, remove baked Brie and cover until ready to serve.
- Place in the middle of a large serving plate and surround with a variety of breads and crackers.
- Serve with additional chutneys
I like to use a Brie baking dish but you donâ€™t have to. If you are not using a baking dish I suggest putting it on a sheet of wax paper on a flat cookie sheet. The wax paper will make it easier to transfer the Brie to a serving plate.
Makes: 6 servings Prep: 5 minutes
Bake: 10 minutes