Sweet Grilled Cheese
A Fulton's Recipe
DATE: Friday, April 3rd, 2009
- 1 Fancy bun (Cibatta or something-plain)
- 2 tbsp Fulton's Maple CrÃ¨me
- 1 Apple-cored, peeled, sliced in thin slices
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3oz Brie cheese-plain
- 1 tbspButter
- SautÃ© apples, butter and cinnamon in a sauce pan over medium heat until fragrant and soft and slightly caramelized.
- Turn on oven to broil. Butter bun with maple crÃ¨me, toast until bubbly and soft crunch or to your liking.
- Turn off oven. Top bun with apple mixture and cheese and put in still warm oven just until cheese is melted. Serve Warm!
Tastes like waffles and a Danish/pastry at the same time!