DATE: Saturday, March 21st, 2009
- 1 brick of cream cheese
- Â¼ cup sour cream
- Â½ package of taco seasoning (Old El Paso) or the whole package if you like more spice!
- Blend ingredients in a food processor until smooth and spreadable.
- Smooth a thin layer of the spread on a flour tortilla.
- On top of that, spread a thin layer of salsa.
- Roll up the tortilla jelly roll style and wrap it tightly in plastic wrap.
- Put in fridge to chill.
- Pull out and slice in diagonal slices and arrange on platter with salsa and sour cream for dipping.